Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Week 6: Atmosphere

The atmosphere at my internship is great. People are always moving and doing something at all times. It's very productive. The dress code is all black unless the event that is going on is strict and they want you to wear a specific color based on what they choose. Say that you have a wedding going on and they want you to wear red then you wear a red or try and incorporate into your outfit. It's a good way to match and blend in with the event but usually we wear all black. There are two main guys I report to but usually just the owner. He is my supervisor and tells me what to do and gives me pointers. There are a couple people working there and setting up for the bands that are at the event. We all report to the supervisor. If you do either the video or audio just make sure you get your job done and whatever else you are assigned to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment