Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Week 2: Job Titles In Audio


Three job titles that would fit me would be an AV tech (audio visual technician), PA operator (public address operator), sound technician. I really enjoy doing audio visual work. I like to film and do photography as well. During my intern I helped set up the projector, make sure everything is set up properly and running smoothly. I have to make sure the microphones are working, everything in connected to the board. I also do some filming and photography but between the two I have to say that I enjoy the filming a lot more. I like to edit and do some color correction to my videos. I feel as the perfect job title for me in this company would be the audio visual technician. I do a little of everything, from setting up and making sure everything is working properly, connected to the board correctly. If something isn’t working them I have to figure out ho to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment